1. All have infinite internal, external and unconditional worth as persons.
2. Even though you may excel at some skill over others, all have equal worth as human beings.
3. Externals neither add or diminish.
4. Worth is stable and never in jeopardy (even if someone rejects you).
5. Worth doesn’t have to be earned or proved. It already exists.
As Kelly Clarkson said so well…
“I am still here because I am me, and I don’t really care either way. I love myself and It’s cool if you dig it, it’s cool if you don’t. I’m totally down either way”.