1. If you like being with someone and hanging around them–say so!
2. Exercise is like therapy. it triggers the release of the feel-good sermonizing and dopamine, plus GABA–a chemical that quiets the negative and calms your mind.
3. Don’t try to do it all. Outsource!
4. Food fuels your feelings–Vitamine D, Vitamin B, Iron, and Omega-3 fats can affect mood. Vitamin B assists the body in making more serotonin, the neurotransmitter that helps us feel happy and content. Eat nutrient dense, nature made foods and organic. Avoid toxins.
5. Be kind to yourself. Hug yourself, and activate the parasympathetic nervous system.
6. People really do need people- the key to health and longevity.